DMC RR can pull on the resources of a cohort of Sub specialist Radiologists of pioneering statue who lead the field within the Lung screening community with international reputations. This ability to supply this calibre of consultant is what makes DMC Radiology Reporting stand out from the crowd.
DMC Radiology Reporting have taken an approach that minimises the generation of downstream additional imaging investigations for what are likely to be insignificant incidental findings (hepatic and renal cysts, gallstones, minor areas of parenchymal scarring and bronchiectasis etc).
After the scan has been assessed, recommendations for further investigation and follow-up utilise modified BTS flow charts. These can be provided on request.
The importance of excellent clinical governance cannot be understated. The downstream effects of overly cautious reporting, generating multiple additional visits, patient anxiety and expense to the screening service needs to be carefully considered. It is only through analysis of screening returns that outlying reporters can be identified, and practice modified. This approach requires experience which our Board and reporting team have.
DMC-RR believe that we are uniquely positioned, with our unparalleled clinical expertise, robust clinical governance approach and proven track record in outsourced reporting solutions, to deliver the high-quality service that this screening project will require.
Our routine teleradiology reporting service offers NHS and independent sector radiology departments a dependable and highly secure radiology reporting platform, led by our clinical directors, Dr Sujal Desai, Dr Simon Padley, and our medical director Dr Shawn Halpin.
We have developed innovative IT systems, streamlined our workflows and implemented a 7-day-a-week helpdesk, in order to provide our customers with the very best in routine subspecialist reporting services. These advanced working methods, together with our robust clinical governance framework, mean that we provide a 24-hour turnaround for all cross-sectional imaging reporting, and a 48-hour turnaround for all X-ray reporting. Our service is bespoke and flexible, allowing radiology department leads to augment their reporting capability efficiently and cost-effectively.
We deliver fast, high-quality reports to in-house radiologists, facilitating timely diagnoses and treatment of organ-specific problems.
- A secure, automated end-to-end IT platform with integrated workflow management software for image retrieval, prior imaging, prior reporting, required clinical indications and direct reporting into client systems.
- A team of subspeciality radiologists able to assess, review and provide expert opinion on a wide range of imaging modalities including MRI, CT, X-ray, CT colonography, nuclear medicine and PET CT.
- 24-hour turnaround for all cross-sectional imaging reporting and 48-hour turnaround for all X-ray reporting.
- Flexible contractual agreements designed to meet the needs of NHS and independent healthcare radiology departments in both the short and medium term.
- Support to radiology departments struggling to meet reporting demand during staff absences and seasonal peaks, as well as changes to working practices - ie, 7 day working and extended hours.
- Backlog management.
- Reporting on complex cross-sectional imaging studies.
Modalities and sub-specialities covered
- Hepatobillary radiology
- Gastrointestinal radiology
- Renal imaging
- Cardiothoracic radiology
- Male pelvis
- Female pelvis
- Nuclear medicine
- Paediatric imaging
We offer a high quality, comprehensive reporting service for all your nuclear medicine requirements. Our nuclear medicine reporting team are dual accredited and highly experienced.
Our flexible service enables us to work around your specific needs. Whether that be cover in periods of staff shortage (eg, holidays, study leave or unfilled vacancies), or if your needs are ongoing we will always deliver a bespoke solution.
- Full range of general nuclear medicine reporting
- PET CT reporting
- SPECT CT reporting
- 24 hour turnaround on routine reporting
- Full audit service
- Four hour turn around on urgent reporting
As the requirements for subspecialisation increase, so it becomes more difficult for individual radiologists to master all fields of diagnostic radiology. We provide vital, second opinion reporting, both nationally and internationally to help address this.
- A comprehensive panel of subspecialist radiologists covering most imaging modalities and body organs.
- A user-friendly process via our webpage, allowing referring medical practitioners to request a second opinion report within the UK, along with direct second opinion reports for international patients.
- A clear ‘pay-per-opinion’ pricing structure, based on the complexity of examinations and the number of imaging sets to be reviewed.
- A rapid 24-hour turn-around service.
Our second opinion reporting service is available both nationally and internationally.
We provide a bespoke Independent Clinical Audit Service, tailored to your specific needs.
We are both ISO9001:2015 accredited ( Quality Assurance) and ISO 27001:2013 accredited (Information Security Management), always providing quality reports in a secure environment.
Our team of subspecialist, tertiary-based consultant radiologist auditors can review the work of on-site consultants, via our N3 data centre, utilising end-to-end encryption. They offer succinct, useful evaluation of:
- reporting accuracy– represents the standard method for auditing the reports of radiological studies;
- communication score– this is a detailed description of the manner and construction of the report, checking for ambiguity, a clear conclusion, and typos;
- clinical utility– this identifies whether a particular report answers the clinical question or questions posed by the referrer, where this is stated on the request form;
- image quality– we provide constructive feedback to our customers, using a standardised method for auditing the image quality of radiological studies: this enables departmental improvements in patient outcome.
- Comprehensive audit reports include 5-point industry standard discrepancy scale and 6-point in-house communication score.
- Individual audits as part of radiologist revalidation process.
- Audits undertaken by tertiary-based, highly experienced NHS consultant radiologists.
- Audits of routine and specialist reporting, eg, CT colonography and PET CT
- Highly efficient, professional and reliable service
- Expert radiologists, who are independently accessed and monitored
- Access to the combined experience and expertise of the DMC Radiology Reporting team.
- Clear reports that can be customised to suit individual clients requirements.
- Peace of mind.